Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In and Out of Sync


Along with the encouraging news on the prostate cancer front "The Book" has gone off for printing. It’s gone through a multitude of small revisions and is now in reasonable shape for a small run. Grand-daughter Lauren has designed a stunning cover and everything will be coming together in two or three weeks if the weather allows the printed pages to condition properly before binding.

If the weather doesn’t co-operate, I will have to resort to the technique described in my book on how to do your own book publishing. But you will have to buy the book to discover what that is. Bind your own Book
So people who asked for copies during the Great Golden Wedding Tour should hear from me soon – unless it turns out that I have lost all their names and addresses. Anyone else interested is invited to email me. I’ll be doing a dozen at a time as required. No huge financial outlay and no unsold stocks lying around - that’s the beauty of my “Eccent” ultra short-run binding system.

No comments:

Post a Comment