Friday, June 20, 2014

Change in Emphasis?

I've added Prostate Cancer to the title of this blog. That seems to be likely to be the main theme from now on.  

This morning I read that Oscar Wilde's Lady Bracknell observed "health is the primary duty of life". I don't agree with her priorities but my health is becoming fairly important for me these days. That's why we have moved to this splendid villa in the welcoming community of Hibiscus Coast Retirement Village .

But of course we also may be moving into new challenges and possibly new routines as far as my health is concerned. That will continue to be something of a priority for us and I have been tidying up the "end of life" documents I prepared a couple of years ago.

Meanwhile, we have a lot of living to do and in a surprisingly busy life, this blog may be a way of keeping friends and family in touch with our adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment