Monday, July 27, 2009

Prostate Cancer and Lung Cancer


Medical science probably hasn't become aware of it, yet, but I have identified a connection between prostate cancer and lung cancer. At this stage my research is just being developed but personal observations about the causative link are very encouraging.

Being on hormone therapy I have a large number of hot flushes a day and have to be able to turn on a fan or take off a jacket or cardigan very quickly to cool down. In a stuffy room for a large meeting or a party the best thing to do at this time of the year is to slip outside into the cool, still night air for a few minutes.

And what do I find out there these days? I am exposed to a gaggle of smokers polluting the environment with their exhaled carcinogens. If I dare breathe in while cooling off from the side effects of the therapy for one kind of cancer I am exposing myself to the risk of contracting another.

1 comment:

  1. Nice observation. :)

    In regards to hormones... there seems to be link between prostate, breast, and colon cancer with high estrogen levels being a possible causative agent.

    ReplyDelete